Locations
show hide Kryteria wyszukiwania

Church of Saint Anne

Parish church of St. Anne, was erected thanks to the efforts of Mikołaj Krzysztof Radziwiłł in years 1596-1603 by the builders Adnrys and Lenart. In 1625 extended by a chapel but approx. 1670 of the...

Church of Our Lady of the Rosary

No doubt, this is the most beautiful temple on Southern Podlasie. Object is excellent example "bialski type" in architecture of Orthodox Uniate. In 2007 was made a exceptional discoveries in...

Church complex of Saint Anne

The church was built in the renaissance baroque style (1596-1603), the presbytery was completed around 1750 and the wooden house for the vicars was built in 1883. Other part of the complex is 17...

Car Wash Petrodom

Contactless and hand wash

Car Varnishes Mixing MAXI COLOR

Profesjonalna mieszalnia lakierów samochodowych. Fachowe doradztwo.Szeroki asortyment.Komputerowe dorabianie koloru.Max Meyer Spectral Novol APP 3M SATA.

Używamy plików cookies, by ułatwić korzystanie z naszego serwisu. Jeśli nie chcesz, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.