Założony w 1805 r., powiększany w latach 1897, 1909, 1918. Opened in 1805, extended in years 1897, 1909, 1918. Surrounded in 1990 by wall with Neo-Romanesque gate, designed by Władysław Wołłodko. Temple of Saint Roch, erected approx. XVIII century. Headstones from XIX and XX centuries. The graves of soldiers from 34th infantry Regiment, fallen in 1919 near to Kobylany and in 1920 in struggle with Bolsheviks.