Biała Podlaska has a rich historical future, as illustrated by numerous architectural monuments.
The most important monument object is Radziwiłł Castle Complex - the rest of quondam castle, which was built on five-pointed star plan with five bastions surrounded by fosse and earthwork. Others principal creations made by architects which perform different functions today, frequently different than pristine, there are on Architecture Monuments Trail.
All objects on trial are coded by special information boards in Polish and English language.
1. Municipality - Freedom Square
2. Church of the Saint Anne - Warszawska street
3. Bialska Academy - Kraszewskiego street
4. Jóżef Ignacy Kraszewski Statute - Warszawska street
5. S Hospital - Warszawska street
6. Castle Complex - Warszawska street
7. Town house "Pod Wieszczami" - Narutowicza street
8. Post-Reformed monastery complex - Narutowicza street
9. Post-Basilian monastery complex - Brzeska street
10. Court house - Brzeska street
11. Jewish cemetery - Nowa street
12. Roman Catholic cemetery Nowa street
13. Cemetery and Orthodox Church
14. Piżyca Hospital