Liberty Square (Plac Wolności)
The history of the town market goes back to the 16th
century when Aleksander Radziwiłł accepted the town rights of Biała Podlaska.
In the midst of the 18th and 19th century around the market place there were
built one storey houses. After regaining independence in 1919, the town market
was renamed as Liberty Square (Plac Wolności). In the 1930s it was a place where the weekly
market was held. Its current appearance is due to renovation work done in 2000.
It is a charismatic place for rest and relaxation in the town centre for
citizens as well as for tourists.