The Radziwiłłów castle complex
The first wooden-earth stronghold was built in 15th century and the formation of the current castle complex begun from the palace construction in 1622, funded by Aleksander Ludwik Radziwiłł and designed by Paweł Nagroni. The earth bastion fortifications of old-dutch system come from 1633-54. During the times of Karol Stanisław Radziwiłł, the complex was rebuilt and extended according to the design of Andrzej Józef Jeziornicki. The palace was demolished at the end of 19th century.