Originally, the monastery was funded by Karol Stanisław Radziwiłł for the Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul otherwise known as the ‘Szarytki’ (the grey sisters) in 1716. The current building was built before 1750 and the efforts of Anna Sanguszek Radziwiłł, the building were rebuilt around 1835. In 1884 the hospital of orthodox Merciful Sisters was removed. In 1919 the building became the regional council authorities. It was renovated and granted again to the grey sisters to run the hospital called Saint Karol Boromeusz.