St. Mary of the Angels and St. Anthony Church
Erected as a monastery in the years 1773-87 by Michał Radziwiłł and his wife Katarzyna from Sobieski, Jan III Sobieski's sister, according by Agustyn Locci Młodszy project. Vested by Anna Katarzyna Sanguszko. In the years 1875-1915 Orthodox church afterwards a garrison church. After the 1919 military temple Holy Cross' parish. In the Years 1940-19440 the ammunition dump. Currently, the Monastery of Friars Minor Capuchin. Inside there are wall painting from XVII century.