The Church of Nativity of the Theotokos
Built in years 1747-1758 thanks to the efforts of Anna Radziwiłł and Michał Kazimierz 'Rybeńko' for the relic of Blessed Józefat Kuncewicz, brought from Płock 1705 by Karol Radziwiłł. Temple was erected according the Antoni Solari's project. In years 1875-1915 Orthodox church, since 1919 Roman Catholicism, in years 1939-43 used by Germans as a grain elevator. Inside there are interesting decoration from 1757, and Mother of God with the Christ Child picture , called Bialska from beginning of XVIII century.