Basilian Monastery Complex
It is composed of a baroque church (1747-58),a monastery, garden and gate from approx. 1835. The monastery was funded in 1690 by Karol Stanisław Radziwiłł and his mother Katarzyna Sobieska Radziwiłłowa. The complex was originally wooden. It was renovated and rebuilt in brick thanks to Anna Sanguszek and Michał Kazimierz Radziwiłł in 1790. It was used by Basilians till 1875. During 1875-1915 it was an orthodox parish house. After 1919 it was turned into a Roman Catholic rectory.